Overthinking is the Number 1 Obstruction To Productivity…
I describe the condition as paralyzed.
Success for me personally and my closest of friends and clients was never a GRAND SLAM at-bat.
It may appear as such, while NEVER THE CASE
It was singles, doubles, triples, and a home run here and there with a TON of Strikeouts along the way
1. SIMPLE ALWAYS SOLVED THE COMPLEX
2. NEVER LOOKING BEYOND WHAT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US WHILE MOST LOOKED BEYOND WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO AND NEVER DID IT.
3. EVERYTHING BIG YOU SEE AS A RESULT WAS BUILT ON THE BACK OF MICRO-COMMITMENTS
4. COMMITMENT ALWAYS, AND I MEAN ALWAYS, KICKED THE ASS OF TALENT
5. FEAR WAS A CATALYST NOT AN OBSTRUCTION
6. HUMILITY, VULNERABILITY, AND TRANSPARENCY AS EMERGING VALUES ALONG THE WAY ALWAYS MADE THE SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE A REALITY
OPENNESS WAS ALWAYS THE GATEWAY TO SUCCESS
So while everyone else (the masses) spends TOO MUCH time making a plan, getting ready to get ready, and staying average…
Here’s what you need to do
Go out today and be obsessed with
1. Make and declare a commitment with a deadline.
2. Get a victory and celebrate it as a new standard, not an accomplishment.
3. That VICTORY will give you confidence.
4. Now don’t stop. Step on the gas and keep going because.
5. That victory and confidence will give you the most dangerous thing on the planet and that thing is MOMENTUM
Now just don’t stop…
Nick McLean Real Estate Group