Nick McLean’s guide to 3 swimming areas on the Columbia River
As we know the Columbia River is great for boating, fishing, waterskiing and Kayaking along the shore.
Swimming can be dangerous so we are here to tell you 3 of the safest places to swim on the Columbia River in the Wenatchee Valley. These are safe, current free where you can cool off from the hot days of Summer 2021.
Confluence State Park
- State Parking Pass Required
- Boundary swim area
- Grass sitting and picnic tables available
Walla Walla Park
- Free parking
- Small inlet to swim in — safe from the main river
- Grass and Picnic tables available
Entiat River Park
- Free Parking
- Open water swimming
- Sandbar is the place to hang out
Enjoy the sun. Be safe. Wear sunscreen and respect the sun. We hope these suggestions will help you cool off and enjoy the Wenatchee Valley.