Nick McLean’s Guide to Chelan-Douglas Land Trust Public Trails
In the Wenatchee Valley we have a bounty of trails to hike on and see our beautiful valley. The Chelan-Douglas Land Trust provides public trails for all to enjoy and explore. Here are a few family friendly short and long trails for your pleasure. Easy to access off of Highway 2.
Nahahum Canyon Land Trust Trail
- 10 miles of trails to explore. Can be broken up into desired length.
- Moderate to steep trails — Beautiful views at the top
- Foot traffic only!!!! No Bikes
- Pets NOT allowed
- Free parking off Nahahum Canyon Rd
Elorene Young Leavenworth Audubon Center Trail
- 3 miles of trails
- Flat and wide — Next to the Wenatchee River
- Foot traffic, Bikes
- Pets welcome on a leash
- Free Parking
Mountain Home Ridge (Leavenworth)
- View Point Route 1 Mile
- Rat Creek Ridge Trail 1.7 Miles
- Canyon Crest Trail 1.5 Miles
Check out the beauty of the Wenatchee Valley while getting a little exercise.