Nick McLean’s Guide to the best 3 burger joints in Wenatchee
Best Burger in the Wenatchee Valley! What an honor to be known for creating the best meat patty, cheese melt, soft perfect golden brown bun, crisp lettuce AND any other unique and special features that make us want to inhale these meaty treats. We have chosen 3 burger joints to represent the best burgers in Wenatchee. We hope you agree.
McGlinn’s Public House
- 111 Orondo Ave, Wenatchee
- Dine-in or pick up
- Open M-F 11am-10pm, Sat & Sund 8 am – 10 pm
- Live Music Wed, Fri and Sat from 7-9pm
- 110 2nd St, Wenatchee & 474 Grant Rd, East Wenatchee
- Dine- in or Pick up
- Open M-F 11 am – 7:30 pm, Sat & Sun 11am – 7:30 pm
- 900 S. Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee
- Drive through
- Open M-Sat 1 am – 5 pm, Sunday closed
Check out one or all of these 5 star burger joints. Consider each restaurants specialty burger. It’s usually where they shine. OR maybe you’re a classic plain burger person. Whatever you choose, please enjoy their delicious hamburgers.