Nick McLean’s Guide to the Wenatchee Valley Family Fish Education
Family Fish Education
The Wenatchee Valley is know for it’s many places to play in the water but what about water (fish) education?
Visiting our local Fish Educational Facilities can be educational for the whole family! Learning about the salmon cycle is a unique family education opportunity.
Leavenworth Fisheries Complex
- Located : 12790 Fish Hachery Rd, Leavenworth
- Educational tours offered.
- 1 Mile nature walk along the Icicle Creek
Rocky Reach Dam
- Located: 5000 State Hwy 97A,Wenatchee
- On the Columbia River
- Educational Center has fish observation room
Fish education, family education and fun to be had in the Wenatchee Valley.