Nick McLean guide to Wenatchee Valley 3 Wenatchee Museums
3 Wenatchee Valley Museums
In the Wenatchee Valley we have the privilege of three quality museums.
If you enjoy the past, want to know about the area’s history or participate with community there are 3 great options in the Wenatchee Valley.
- Location: 127 S Mission St, Wenatchee
- Open Tues- Sat 10-4
- Large Museum filled with Apple Capital history and Native American goodies
- Location: 600 Cotlets Way, Cashmere
- Re-opening spring 2021
- Fabulous outdoor Pioneer village
- Location: (2nd floor) 735 Front St, Leavenworth
- Open Fri – Sun 11-4
- Expect quiet a few Nutcrackers –Use to be The Nutcracker Museum
- Offers Walking Tours of Leavenworth